Short Handle Wye Valve
- Available in NP (NPSH) or NH (NST) Thread
- Lightweight Aluminum body
- Short “no snag” aluminum handles
- 600 psi operating pressure
- Sizes options: 1″ and 1.5″
- Available in powder coated red body with black handles (E)
- Also available with corrosive resistant finish (CR)
- Meets Forest Service Specifications (FSS)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Part Number: WV-SH-15*-15* (or) WV-SH-1*-1*
The S&H Short Handle Wye Valve offers firefighters a more compact and lighter-weight alternative to standard gated wye valve. The short “no snag” handles allow the valve to fit neatly in confined storage areas like cargo compartments, hosepacks, etc. Made from cast aluminum S&H Gated WYE Valves are ultra light weight and extremely durable. This valve is certified at 600 psi working pressure and 1,200 psi stagnant pressure. Polymer ball and seating reduces friction while operating under pressure. Available in a variety of sizes, thread types, and finishes.
There are no reviews yet.